*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3583172
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2256964
Grand prize of 1 million GPs! Tickets purchased by posting reviews instead of GPs!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 4, 2023 at 1:42am
Re: Re: 2 tickets / 1 Review
*Dollar* 1,000 GPs were sent to AmyJo-"ber" months are here! with this post.
I'm responding only to you, so you'll get the notification and he'll likely not know anything about anything since he think you've already updated his tickets. *Wink*

When you respond to a person, you can see who will get the notification by who is above the box you are writing in and whose name is in the little box at the bottom that it says the GPs will go to. So, in this case, he posted, then you posted. I replied in the box below you so he won't get a notification of this comment. Yes, he can mosey over and look for it, but why would he? *Confused* If I had wanted to respond to him, I would have hit the Reply button in the upper right corner of his post. This would bring up a box with his name at the bottom (in case I want to send GPs--just a good way to know who you are writing). When I posted my reply, HE would get the email notification and YOU wouldn't have any idea unless you hopped over here to look. *Bigsmile* You see people not understanding how this works in the raffles all the time. I'm sure you've had someone buy you raffle tickets, then you get an email notification. You click it and it's another person saying thanks. They just posted in the box below you, not knowing you would get the response, but the person who bought the ticket wouldn't. *Frown*

Anyway, he doesn't have to mention anything about genre if it's listed correctly. It was. If you look in the lower left corner of an item (like this activity lol) in the upper section where the title is, you'll see 3 (hopefully) genres listed. That story had 3 and none were Contest, Contest Entry, Activity (this raffle is an actual activity, so this is fine for the raffle), or Other. *Smile*

Also, you can click the title of the reviewed item (does that make sense?) at the top of the review to go to the actual item in case you want to see what they were looking at. *Smile*

He didn't do this, but just an FYI, you can make as many suggestions as you want to fix a problem, but that still counts as only 1 since it's all still focused on the same problem. *Wink*

You're very encouraging! Great job! *Hug1**Smile**Hug2*

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

MESSAGE THREAD
2 tickets / 1 Review · 09-03-23 4:46pm
by Cyndee Paulson-Heer
Re: 2 tickets / 1 Review · 09-03-23 10:38pm
by AmyJo-"ber" months are here!
*Star* Re: Re: 2 tickets / 1 Review · 09-04-23 1:42am
by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3583172