*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3583156
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2256964
Grand prize of 1 million GPs! Tickets purchased by posting reviews instead of GPs!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 4, 2023 at 12:55am
Re: 2 Tickets / 1 Review
Nice, though you don't need "For review of" since it posts as "Review of..." lol

I would recommend you consider adding the original lines when you make suggestions. What you do isn't wrong. But if you post the original lines AND the suggested corrections, the author can better see the changes you recommend. Otherwise, they're reading the suggestions on something they may have written and not seen in 10 years. *Think* I've literally been reviewed on things I didn't think were mine until I saw them in the port. *Laugh* We don't want to JUST get tickets. We also want to help them really grow as a writer. *Wink*

You did a nice job and definitely had some valid points. *Smile*

Just so you know, you don't have to post each review one by one. I just don't want folks hoarding them until the last day, but if you do 6 reviews in a day, feel free to post all 6 at once. Don't update the post though, as that might end up confusing us. Start a new post each time you post more, but you can post 6 in 1 post. *Smile* Know that you don't want to wait beyond 8 because that's as many numbers as the system will auto-populate. You'll have to go grab the review ID numbers yourself if you want longer than 8 reviews to post. *Wink*

Keep it up! I look forward to see you around all month! *Hug1**Smile**Hug2*

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

MESSAGE THREAD
2 Tickets / 1 Review · 09-03-23 6:33pm
by Cyndee Paulson-Heer
*Star* Re: 2 Tickets / 1 Review · 09-04-23 12:55am
by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3583156