*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3582932
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2256964
Grand prize of 1 million GPs! Tickets purchased by posting reviews instead of GPs!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 3, 2023 at 3:34pm
Re: Re: Re: Here's another link
*Dollar* 1,000 GPs were sent to Sticky Draconic Vampire saysHH with this post.
Good job marking the post, Sticky Draconic Vampire saysHH! *Hug1**Smile**Hug2*

Just so you know, he won't likely see this because I'm replying to you by typing directly under your post. If you next posted to him directly under mine, he wouldn't get notifed. *Wink* If you want to be sure he gets notified and he's not the last person to respond, then you need to hit the Reply button on HIS post. *Smile* This is just an FYI. You didn't do anything wrong here. It's supposed to be a comment letting you know I'm happy you marked this post, even though it wasn't being included in his count. *Wink*

I just want you to know he won't see my comment to you and why. Sure, he can always come back and read it, but he won't get a notification of it. *Bigsmile* Sometimes I might respond to the participate and not bother you with it. If I hit Reply to their post, you'll not get notified and never know I said anything (not talking about you behind your back *Laugh*) unless you hunted down that post.

That's how forums work. And that's why you'll sometimes get a random notification from a raffle with a person posting thank you. They are the person who posted below you and they didn't know to reply directly to the original post. *Whistle*

Here are some GPs for being such a good helper! *Hug1**Smile**Hug2* What would I do without you?!?

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

MESSAGE THREAD
Here's another link · 09-02-23 10:09am
by DragonPrince
Re: Here's another link · 09-02-23 10:13am
by DragonPrince
Re: Re: Here's another link · 09-02-23 8:58pm
by Sticky Draconic Vampire saysHH
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Here's another link · 09-03-23 3:34pm
by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3582932