*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3582925
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2256964
Grand prize of 1 million GPs! Tickets purchased by posting reviews instead of GPs!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 3, 2023 at 3:27pm
Re: Re: Here's my link
To clarify, when Sticky Draconic Vampire saysHH says "...then the # followed by...," she was talking about the review ID number, not a literal hash tag, DragonPrince. *Laugh*

Your review should look like {review:4709692} and it will show as Review of "The Blade" . *Bigsmile* Use curly braces and, as she said, no spaces and no '#' characters. lol

Also, since we have SO MANY reviews coming in, if you could please somehow indicate that you have a suggestion or correction so we don't have to read the whole review, that would be great. *Hug1**Smile**Hug2* You can do a number of things. You can highlight them and click the capital B button at the top of the text box, on the far left. That will put the code {b} at the beginning of the highlighted area and {/b} at the end. That begins and ends the bold code so it will create that bit of text as bold. *Smile* You can also highlight it with your mouse, then click the rainbow button (5th from the left) and it will open up color option. Then click one you like to make those words stand out. It will put something like {c:blue} and {/c} at the beginning and end of the part you highlighted. *Smile*

Optionally, you can just go old school and do something like

Blah, blah, blah...

SUGGESTION: Blah, blah...

Blah, blah, blah...

CORRECTION: Blah

*Bigsmile*

We don't care how you do it. We just need to easily see it. *Wink*

You got this! Keep it up!

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

MESSAGE THREAD
Here's my link · 09-02-23 10:07am
by DragonPrince
Re: Here's my link · 09-02-23 8:51pm
by Sticky Draconic Vampire saysHH
*Star* Re: Re: Here's my link · 09-03-23 3:27pm
by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3582925