*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3582159
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2256964
Grand prize of 1 million GPs! Tickets purchased by posting reviews instead of GPs!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 1, 2023 at 11:32pm
Not sure why you won't bother posting again if it's not what we want on the first try, but do whatever makes you happy. *Heart*

It's worth the max, 2 tickets, but the only thing I want in the future (besides telling me how many tickets it's worth lol) is for you to separate out the suggestions/corrections in some way so we don't have to read the whole review. There are plenty of ways to do that. Bold them. Bold the word "suggestion" or "correction." Make them a different color. Highlight them. Probably other things I can't think of, but you get the point. We had 298 review last year, so I can't expect 1 or 2 people do run this whole forum while I'm gone and read every word of every single review. *Wink* But I don't think it's asking too much to label them in some way.

If you disagree, well, you still got 2 tickets for this review. That's for the 1 million GP jackpot as well as the 500k and 100k.

You also got an entry in the Top Reviewer competition. That's just 100k to whoever posts the most reviews (with at least 1 correction/suggestion, of course). Right now Beholden is in the lead with 5 reviews, I think.

You also got entered into the Reviewer's Drawing which is 100k. Everyone who posts at least 1 qualifying review gets 1 entry here. So, if this is all you do and Beholden goes on to post 57 more reviews, you'll both have an equal chance at winning this pot. *Smile*

Good luck and I hope to see you back soon! *Hug1**Smile**Hug2*

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

MESSAGE THREAD
Not sure · 09-01-23 8:52pm
by severed head
*Star* Re: Not sure · 09-01-23 11:32pm
by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3582159