*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3580112
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 23, 2023 at 2:26pm
Re: Re: Re: Daily flash fiction (question)
OHHHhhhhh...Wait. That's DAILY Flash Fiction. *FacePalm* Okay, never mind. *Blush* I was thinking it was a monthly contest, not a daily one. *Headbang* (Don't ask how my brain works--some things are unknowable. *Laugh*) Okay, so, yes. Since you CAN enter this more than once per MONTH (just not once per round, but since it's got a new round every day, you're fine), then this CAN count. *Smile*

So, I think you're now at 12/14, by my count...which I make no claim to the accuracy of. *Blush* *Yikes*

If you did 14, you can do several things--1. Create a list here that shows your entries and the contest or on any thread (or a new thread), just be sure that you add it as a post instead of just updating so I don't get confused and think it's not something I need to read since I was the last one to post. Optionally, you can just tag me if you decide to update a post instead of creating a new one. *Wink* 2. Tag me or add a new post to the bottom of all 14 posts, counting them off. 3. Just create 2 new entries in short contests and remind me in the post with them that this was one of the options to ensure you had 14 entries for June 2023. *Angelic* *Bigsmile*

Good luck with whatever you decide. If you recount and see you really only did 12, feel free to just do 2 more. At this point, I can't be too picky with you all given that I wasn't around to help fix all the issues from June. *Pthb*

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

MESSAGE THREAD
Daily flash fiction (question) · 06-30-23 7:22pm
by PiriPica
Re: Daily flash fiction (question) · 08-22-23 1:14am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Daily flash fiction (question) · 08-23-23 12:37pm
by PiriPica
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Daily flash fiction (question) · 08-23-23 2:26pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3580112