*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3579875
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 22, 2023 at 12:24pm
Re: Catch Up for Jan 2020, The Writer's Cramp
UGH! WHAT THE...?!? I already have you down for January 2020. *Headbang* THIS is why I can't get too far behind on my forum!!! With BOTH of us trying to catch up, there's no telling WHERE the problem is. (Okay, you, I know what you're thinking, but you can't PROVE I'm the problem...and no, don't go looking through the forum to prove it or I'll delete your entries! *Smirk* *Laugh* *Rolling*)

So, I'm just going to go with it. Good job doing January 2020. *Bigsmile* More likely than not, you're right and I'm wrong. *FacePalm* And at this point, I only care so much. *Yikes* I'll probably care more later, but whatever. When I'm all caught up, I'll try to find time to send out an email to everyone with all the holes I have in their lists to ensure we're in agreement. BTW, if we aren't, but the number of entries is basically the same, it's probably better to just... *Silent* *Laugh*

WE CAN (probably) GET THROUGH THIS!!! *Bigsmile*

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

MESSAGE THREAD
Catch Up for Jan 2020, The Writer's Cramp · 07-14-23 7:36am
by 🪽intuey🕊️
*Star* Re: Catch Up for Jan 2020, The Writer's Cramp · 08-22-23 12:24pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3579875