*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3579864
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 22, 2023 at 12:02pm
Re: Catch Up Round for April and March Poets Forum Mthly ...
*Dollar* 1,000 GPs were sent to 🪽intuey🕊️ with this post.
Oh, good grief! This is where things started going wrong. *FacePalm* So, I wanted you to enter 2 different contests and I gave you 2017 credit, which explains what was going on then. *FacePalm* OMG! WHY DO I RUN THIS CHALLENGE?!? *Headbang* *Headbang* *Headbang*

Screw it! You're caught up enough for me to likely forget about at some point--yay, TBI! *Laugh* So, 2017 and 2023 are done enough. *RollEyes* Just remember to keep the contest length in mind when choosing things...and don't just enter ones that allow old items unless it's a June or November round, but those can also be short contests, too. *Wink*

The extra 1k is because I sent out 1k to everyone for submitting entries while I was gone and since you submitted 2 in 1 post, you probably didn't get credit for both. But if you want to count this as pain and suffering, that would be appropriate as well. *Headbang* *Blush*

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

MESSAGE THREAD
Catch Up Round for April and March Poets Forum Mthly Cont · 06-30-23 5:18pm
by 🪽intuey🕊️
Re: Catch Up Round for April and March Poets Forum Mthly ... · 08-22-23 1:04am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
*Star* Re: Catch Up Round for April and March Poets Forum Mthly ... · 08-22-23 12:02pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3579864