*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3579831
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 22, 2023 at 11:02am
Re: January 2023 Catch Up The Prompt Me Contest
Awesome! I don't have March and April on my list for some reason, but also, I see I have loved this (and several other) posts without recording them. *Think* I have no idea what happened. *FacePalm* Anyway, that may have rearranged them so perhaps March and April are further up the list and I just haven't gotten to them. Don't sweat it. I've still got nearly 2 1/2 pages of forum (25 posts per page) to update. *Yikes*

Oh, I see this is one of the super short contests. *Think* You can't use this for January since that was a regular-length contest month. *Wink* But I put it in November 2021 since each November and June are short contest months (since pretty early in the challenge history after I discovered they took all the entries if I paired them with regular-length contests *Laugh*). So, it's not wasted. But you do still have to do January 2023. *Wink* Pick a regular-length contest (max 1k words) or, if you're feeling froggy, you can pick a longer one, but not one of the really short ones. *Wink* Preferably pick something you haven't entered before, but I'm not checking on that, so...

I just realized I still have a BUNCH more of your entries to update, so hopefully you didn't already do an entry for November 2021. We'll see what happens as I continue to update. *Angelic* But I'll do my best not to let you lose a month because I wasn't around to ensure you were catching up "correctly." *Hug1**Smile**Hug2*

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

MESSAGE THREAD
January 2023 Catch Up The Prompt Me Contest · 07-03-23 7:54pm
by 🪽intuey🕊️
*Star* Re: January 2023 Catch Up The Prompt Me Contest · 08-22-23 11:02am
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3579831