*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3579731
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 22, 2023 at 1:14am
Re: Daily flash fiction (question)
Did you already enter this contest for June? If you want to hit 14, then you can't enter this twice since it says only 1 entry per prompt...unless they happened to offer 2 entries in June. *Think* If so, then sure. If you only wanted to hit 10 contests, then I now have you listed as having 10, so you're good. If you were trying to hit 14 and this contest only had 1 prompt so you couldn't enter more than once, then I'll let you make up another entry for this month. Normally, I don't allow more than just the basic 1 entry to count for June, but it's not your fault I wasn't around. *FacePalm* So, let me know if you were working for 14. To me, it looks like you only made it to 11, so in that case, it doesn't matter. But if I miscounted, please let me know. If you're at 13, you can do an additional contest. If you're below 11, maybe just don't tell me if I miscounted. *Laugh*

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

MESSAGE THREAD
Daily flash fiction (question) · 06-30-23 7:22pm
by PiriPica
*Star* Re: Daily flash fiction (question) · 08-22-23 1:14am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Daily flash fiction (question) · 08-23-23 12:37pm
by PiriPica
Re: Re: Re: Daily flash fiction (question) · 08-23-23 2:26pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3579731