*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3579705
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 21, 2023 at 11:30pm
Re: Poet's forum Monthly Entry
*FacePalm* You DID enter a June 2023 contest. *Headbang* Okay. Fine. I already gave you credit for that month thinking you didn't do anything and you had another really short contest that only qualifies for June and November contests. *Yikes* There are November and June contests open for all the other years you need credit for, but I'll just give you credit for November 2022. No, you're not supposed to get credit for that month because there are open contests. But also, this is a short contest, so you can't legitimately get credit for a regular-length contest, either. So, here we are. I don't want you to not get credit, so I'm giving you credit for November 2022 anyway. Shhh... *Silent* Just be sure you know how to choose contests from now on. *Wink*

Okay, with all that mess straightened out, let me give you a new contest count for what you've done so you know where you need to fill in. *Smile* Yes, some months you previously got credit for have been changed now that I ACTUALLY looked at the lists and didn't just assume you were doing the month you posted the contest (since many of those were wrong). Every entry did get counted for something, though. Currently, you're quickest finish will be 2018. But you're falling behind on 2023, so be sure to keep up with that as well. *Wink* Yes, it's definitely hard to keep up while also catching up. *Yikes* But you've been entering multiple contests each month, so that's not the problem. I just need to be sure you're entering the RIGHT contests. *Bigsmile*

Here's the contest count...

Feb '17
Jun '17
Jul '17
Sep '17
Dec '17

Jan '18
Feb '18
Aug '18
Sep '18
Oct '18
Nov '18
Dec '18

Jan '19

May '20

Feb '21

Apr '22
May '22
Nov '22
Dec '22

Feb '23
Apr '23
Jun '23

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Everything has been counted, but if something can be legitimately rearranged and you want to move it, I'm happy to do that. *Smile*

Good luck with the rest! *Horseshoe* *4leaf* *Horseshoe* I know you can do this! *Hug1**Smile**Hug2* Let me know if you have any questions. *Smile*

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

MESSAGE THREAD
Poet's forum Monthly Entry · 06-25-23 1:26pm
by JCosmos
Re: Poet's forum Monthly Entry · 06-26-23 12:21am
by Past Member 'rupali'
*Star* Re: Poet's forum Monthly Entry · 08-21-23 11:30pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3579705