*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3579426
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 20, 2023 at 7:31pm
Re: entry for stormy lady June 16
Just so you know, you don't have to put the actual day/date because I can see what date you posted this on the upper right corner of the post. *Wink* I do want the month and year if you are doing catch-up entries because many of these contests were highlighted multiple times, so I don't know which month you want credit for your Writer's Cramp (or whatever) entry. So, in that case, something like Writer's Cramp--February 2017 would be important. But if you are doing a current month contest, no need to tell me when you are entering, especially the actual day. I don't care. Just enter sometime during the month. *Smile* So, for this, uhh...now I'm not 100% sure which contest you entered. But let's say it's the Stormy's Poetry Newsletter contest. *Think* I don't remember highlighting that one recently, but sure. I'll say it's that one because I'm too lazy to see if I'm right. *Laugh*

Anyway, so assuming I highlighted Stormy's Poetry Newsletter in June 2023 and you are posting proof that you entered in June 2023, you just need to title this Stormy's Poetry Newsletter so I know which contest you entered. Part of why I like to know is to ensure I can give more effort to any contest that's not getting it's share of entries in a month. But also, because sometimes new participants don't understand that they're supposed to be entering the highlighted contests for that month, not just any random contest. *Think*

Keep going! You're doing a fabulous job!

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

MESSAGE THREAD
entry for stormy lady June 16 · 06-16-23 1:36pm
by JCosmos
*Star* Re: entry for stormy lady June 16 · 08-20-23 7:31pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: entry for stormy lady June 16 · 08-21-23 10:40pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: entry for stormy lady June 16 · 08-21-23 10:59pm
by JCosmos
Re: Re: Re: entry for stormy lady June 16 · 08-21-23 11:34pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3579426