*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3575334
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 30, 2023 at 8:57pm
Update for the week of July 24 to 30, 2023
This has been the last full week of July. It's hard to believe.
Writing:
Write 750 words a day (5250 a week). I believe I did, though I struggled some days to get to the page.
Work through my list of things I want to work on this summer - novels, poetry, blogs. Got my 2nd contest done for WDC - a poem. Worked on my novel.
Camp NaNoWriMo continue to add words beyond 15,000 words and record them.
Continue to work on my novel - making sure to get it into Novlr and Scrivener. Had a couple of breakthroughs this week.
I will participate in as many writing events as I am able:
Mon. 6 pm Writing Buddies *Checkg*; 8 pm Blogging Co-working call. *X*
Wed. 7:30 pm GWN *X*
Thurs. 11 am Live Edits micro (canceled); 1 pm Paris - Ready, Set, Write *Checkg*; 7 pm Poetry Co-working call. *X*
Sat. 12 pm Paris - Ready, Set, Write *Checkg*; 12 pm Accountability with Michelle - canceled
Sun. 10 am Montreal Tais Toi et ecrite - forgot.

Reading:
I have read 15 of my 25 books as part of my Goodreads Challenge.
I am reading The 90-Day Novel by Alan Watt; The Ink Black Heart by Robert Galbraith; and The Everyday Ayurveda Cookbook by Kate O'Donnell.
I need to write up reviews for 206 Bones, The Bluest Eye, Crossover, The Wise One and A Court of Thorns and Roses. Not yet.

Work:
See about EI application. Make sure all ROEs are in to Service Canada. Made a trip down to the Service Canada office to show all my ROEs. Was told to go ahead with the reporting and they would eventually 'get it'.

Health:
Wed. 8 pm Radiant Goddess Zoom call - week #5 - Do past week's meditation, breathing practice and yoga sessions.
10K a day. I had 2 days over 10K, almost 3.
Meditation - I have been doing body scans each evening before bed - great way to wind down.
Yoga - 1 session.
Water - drink 1500 ml to 2 L a day.
Follow my Ayurveda diet plan. Not as strict, but doing okay.
No eating after 8 pm. Not as strict...
No screen time after 8 pm. Struggled with this, this week.
To bed by 10 pm. More like 11 pm.

Other
Take out Green bin and Blue Recycling bins. *Checkg*
Call or email vet to let them know I will do the tapeworm thing for Shanti after the antibiotics are done... and get the flea and tick stuff. I emailed, then went in to get the stuff. *Checkg*

Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.
For new Mods!

My owl signature from Gemini Gem.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update for the week of July 24 to 30, 2023 · 07-30-23 8:57pm
by 💙 Carly - aka Joan Watson

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3575334