*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3574358
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 25, 2023 at 8:57pm
Re: Re: How did you discover BoM?
by Zuul
I really don't remember, I want to say it was a conversation on one of the old yahoo groups just before it shut down... maybe? Probably not. I remember that writing.com was still relatively easy to navagate for free when I first found it , and BoM was one of the main drivers that made me decide create an account along with Student Bodies ( although most of the time the hive mind stuff isn't my cup of tea), the Transplant, and Morph.com. I know that it's possibly the main reason I come back again and again to writing.com. I know it was a story I had heard about on another site that made me go searching for it. I was riveted while reading BoM for weeks ( it had already reached a couple of thousands of chapters by then). I still go back and re-read some of the longer threads, such as the Stella thread where Will gets turned into a shapeshifting golem. I like Will alot, but I gotta say I guess I keep coming back for the Chelsie stories lol. I always hope to see that story where it's Chelsie who gets to be the main star of the story, as if it was her that picked the book up from Arnholm's hahaha. Or Cindy, or Yumi, or Kelsey, or,or,or, ect. Honestly this is my favorite story. I've gotten to know and become so familiar with Suezz's characters I often find myself wondering how they could fit in other's stories , I love them so much. Will, Chelsie, Frank and Joe, the cheerleaders, Cuthbert, the Stella, or just plain Saratoga Falls... I can't get enough of them.
MESSAGE THREAD
How did you discover BoM? · 06-10-23 3:07am
by Tal
Re: How did you discover BoM? · 06-10-23 7:33am
by Nostrum
Re: How did you discover BoM? · 06-10-23 1:58pm
by Easy
*Star* Re: Re: How did you discover BoM? · 07-25-23 8:57pm
by Zuul
Re: Re: Re: How did you discover BoM? · 07-26-23 5:01am
by T.G.Almeida
Re: How did you discover BoM? · 06-11-23 5:26am
by ThePrussian

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3574358