*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3567420
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 15, 2023 at 9:58pm
Re: Re: Re: "The Forum Micro-Articles Contest" - Article ...
If you look at your post through the edit feature to see your original post, you can see you didn't post the number starting with a 3. It begins with a 2. *Wink* Go to your original post at the top of this thread. Click Edit and you will see your code. *Bigsmile*

However, I see you haven't actually entered the contest yet, so you can't post proof that you entered until you actually enter the contest. *Rolling* So, first, go post your entry in the contest forum. I tagged you in the thread you need to post your entry on. *Bigsmile*

AFTER you have actually entered the contest, come back here and post (in this thread is fine) your proof that you entered by posting {post:#######}. The number will begin with a 3. *Wink* If it begins with a 2, you're posting the wrong thing. lol The post number should pop up automatically after you type the colon. If the post number doesn't pop up, you can copy it from her contest forum. The post number is in the upper right corner of your post...after you've hit Submit Reply, of course. lol

Does this help?

1. Go enter the contest. You wrote an entry, but didn't submit it to the contest.

2. Come here and post proof with {post:#######}.

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

MESSAGE THREAD
"The Forum Micro-Articles Contest" - Article 2 - June 2023 · 06-14-23 10:52pm
by Anna Marie Carlson
Re: "The Forum Micro-Articles Contest" - Article 2 - June... · 06-14-23 11:54pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: "The Forum Micro-Articles Contest" - Article 2 - ... · 06-15-23 9:11am
by Anna Marie Carlson
*Star* Re: Re: Re: "The Forum Micro-Articles Contest" - Article ... · 06-15-23 9:58pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: "The Forum Micro-Articles Contest" - Article 2 - June... · 06-15-23 11:17pm
by Past Member 'rupali'
Re: Re: "The Forum Micro-Articles Contest" - Article 2 - ... · 07-19-23 12:48pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: "The Forum Micro-Articles Contest" - Article ... · 07-20-23 1:28am
by Past Member 'rupali'
Re: Re: Re: Re: "The Forum Micro-Articles Contest" - Arti... · 07-20-23 10:56am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: "The Forum Micro-Articles Contest" - Article 2 - June... · 07-19-23 12:51pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3567420