*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3567315
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 15, 2023 at 10:25am
Re: Re: Re: The Forum of Micro-Articles contest — June ...
I'm not concerned about you doing the other half of her competition. This is the 1st time I've highlighted it so you can't count it twice and I assume they are going to be judged separately, so to me, 1 entry is good enough. But good job doing what she wants! *Delight*

You don't have to focus on ONLY a year, just keep an eye on things as you proceed so you don't have 30 entries and none are 12 consecutive. *Yikes* Part of the fun, IMO, is jumping around to see what prompts are available that strike your mood while you still have so many options. *Delight* Also, whatever you do, I certainly encourage you to keep up with this year so you don't finally get all the way through 2022, but have done nothing in 2023 when you started. *Wink*

Yep, part of the point of the challenge is to get you to try new genres...among other things. *Bigsmile* You can do it!

As for April 2017, I'm kind of busy, so I'll leave it to you to find a suitable replacement. I'll let you pick but please find something with a word count of generally 700-1k. I mean, you CAN choose something over 1k and you don't have to write 2k words if it says that's the max, but anyway, yeah, don't enter something super short if they were supposed to be normal-length contests. *Wink* Otherwise, I leave it to you for now. *Smile*

Good luck!

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

MESSAGE THREAD
The Forum of Micro-Articles contest — June 2023 · 06-15-23 12:48am
by Evie 🏳️‍🌈 write&blog
Re: The Forum of Micro-Articles contest — June 2023 · 06-15-23 3:04am
by Past Member 'rupali'
Re: The Forum of Micro-Articles contest — June 2023 · 06-15-23 3:29am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: The Forum of Micro-Articles contest — June 2023 · 06-15-23 10:00am
by Evie 🏳️‍🌈 write&blog
*Star* Re: Re: Re: The Forum of Micro-Articles contest — June ... · 06-15-23 10:25am
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3567315