*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3567208
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 14, 2023 at 11:54pm
Re: "The Forum Micro-Articles Contest" - Article 2 - June...
You only get to count this once, even though she lets you enter twice. *Wink* But both posts were done incorrectly. I think maybe what's happening is perhaps you are posting the item number or, if you are writing this in a blog/book, the entry number? You're definitely not creating a post number. The number you are using starts with a 2. The forum posts start with a 3 (at least for now lol). Also, I didn't actually see where you entered the contest. I only saw where she posted the prompt and Evie posted her entry, but I don't see your entry posted. You have to ACTUALLY ENTER the contest, not just write an entry for it. *Laugh*

So, to enter her contests, I assume you know how to post a regular item link and you probably know how to post an entry link from a blog, but just in case, you would find the entry link from the upper right corner of that exact entry you write your article in. Then post it on her thread for that prompt with {entry:#######}. Then, come here and post proof that you actually entered with {post:#######} where that number for the post is the actual post number from her forum where you actually posted your entry to her contest. Be sure you don't use the number from your book/blog entry or the item number when posting the post number. *Smile*

If you need more help, please let me know. *Smile* You can do this! *Heart*

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

MESSAGE THREAD
"The Forum Micro-Articles Contest" - Article 2 - June 2023 · 06-14-23 10:52pm
by Anna Marie Carlson
*Star* Re: "The Forum Micro-Articles Contest" - Article 2 - June... · 06-14-23 11:54pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: "The Forum Micro-Articles Contest" - Article 2 - ... · 06-15-23 9:11am
by Anna Marie Carlson
Re: Re: Re: "The Forum Micro-Articles Contest" - Article ... · 06-15-23 9:58pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: "The Forum Micro-Articles Contest" - Article 2 - June... · 06-15-23 11:17pm
by Past Member 'rupali'
Re: Re: "The Forum Micro-Articles Contest" - Article 2 - ... · 07-19-23 12:48pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: "The Forum Micro-Articles Contest" - Article ... · 07-20-23 1:28am
by Past Member 'rupali'
Re: Re: Re: Re: "The Forum Micro-Articles Contest" - Arti... · 07-20-23 10:56am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: "The Forum Micro-Articles Contest" - Article 2 - June... · 07-19-23 12:51pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3567208