*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3567203
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 14, 2023 at 11:40pm
Re: "The Forum Micro-Articles Contest" - Article 1 - June...
WELCOME BACK! *Hug1**Smile**Hug2* Are you going for the MB this month or just trying to get an entry in for the month?

I see it says your post is invalid. My guess is you used your item number instead of your post number. *Wink* The post number should automatically pop up if you come here relatively soon after you posted your entry. But if not, you can find it in the upper right corner of the post. See your post number here? It's #3567146. If I want to link to this post, I'd post {post:3567146} which would create ""The Forum Micro-Articles Contest" - Article 1 - June 2023"  . Of course, you are trying to link from the post on the contest's page showing me you entered the contest. This was just an example. You probably already know this. It was probably just a typo. But just in case you forgot, there you go. *Bigsmile*

You can edit this post to correct it by clicking the Edit button, also in the top right corner. *Smile*

Good luck in the contest and with whatever your plan is--whether it's to do more entries for this month, catch up on past entries, or just start moving forward. You got this!

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

MESSAGE THREAD
"The Forum Micro-Articles Contest" - Article 1 - June 2023 · 06-14-23 4:01pm
by Anna Marie Carlson
*Star* Re: "The Forum Micro-Articles Contest" - Article 1 - June... · 06-14-23 11:40pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3567203