*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3559555
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 28, 2023 at 1:03pm
Re: Random Poetry contest
To post your entry here, you'd just post {post:3554884} which is your entry in the contest forum and would show "April entry"  , though I see you accidentally posted the whole book, not the actual entry. *Wink*

To post that entry specific book entry to her forum, you would post {entry:1047377}. That would show "korea springtime blues for her. You posted {bitem:2287241}, which just linked to the whole book, not the exact entry. I do apologize if you already realized what you did wrong. *Blush* It's not uncommon for people to post the book link out of habit when they mean to post the entry link. *Wink*

Anyway, for the months I have listed for you already...
2018: January, July, August, November, December
2019: January
2020: May
2021: February, May
2022: March, April, May, June, September, November, December
2023: April

I don't have the month for the Dew Drop Inn listed because I wasn't sure when to put it. Also, you're always welcome to see what I have listed for you by opening the Current Competitors dropnote. Yeah, it's getting a bit unwieldy, but you're name is currently near the bottom...or you can do Control F (not sure of the keys on a Mac) and search your handle with the Find feature. I use that when I'm updating people's entries. *Wink*

You're doing well! Though maybe concentrate on finishing 2022 and keeping up with 2023 so you don't fall behind, but can also get a Newsfeed Celebration for 2022 sooner than you would the others. *Bigsmile* Though note that I tend to wait until 5 or more folks need a celebration before doing one because I've found folks don't participate as much when they only earn GPs for sending to a couple of folks. *Pthb* Also, when you are being celebrated, feel free to send to your fellow celebrants. Yes, I send you GPs for that and they, of course, love the MBs. *Smile*

You're doing great! Keep it up! And be sure to let me know what month to give you credit for with Dew Drop Inn. *Wink*

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

MESSAGE THREAD
Random Poetry contest · 04-23-23 3:46am
by JCosmos
*Star* Re: Random Poetry contest · 04-28-23 1:03pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3559555