*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3499289
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #2232242
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 15, 2022 at 8:04am
MBs sent
For Schnujo's in Alabama :
Merit Badge in Determination
[Click For More Info]

You've been very determined in manning your contest and activity. I envy your perseverance in all the things you do and you made sure that everyone enjoys the activity you created by offering them with ample rewards for their every task responses. Your generosity is to the utmost level and you expect nothing in return. This only proves that you are one of the best people I met here in this wonderful site. This badge is included in the current task of  [Link To Item #2232242] , which you so dearly host.
You've been very determined in manning your contest and activity. I envy your perseverance in all the things you do and you made sure that everyone enjoys the activity you created by offering them with ample rewards for their every task responses. Your generosity is to the utmost level and you expect nothing in return. This only proves that you are one of the best people I met here in this wonderful site. This badge is included in the current task of "The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now, which you so dearly host.

For Lilli 🧿 ☕ :
Merit Badge in Creativity
[Click For More Info]

Your prowess not just in writing but also in hosting events and activities here in the site is beyond what I imagined. You are a great writer and a creator of things here in Writing.com. Above all these, you are a great friend who willingly help everyone around and that makes you one of the best people I met here. This badge serves as a token of my utmost appreciation and will also be included in the current task of  [Link To Item #2232242] . Thank you so much Lilli!
Your prowess not just in writing but also in hosting events and activities here in the site is beyond what I imagined. You are a great writer and a creator of things here in Writing.com. Above all these, you are a great friend who willingly help everyone around and that makes you one of the best people I met here. This badge serves as a token of my utmost appreciation and will also be included in the current task of "The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now. Thank you so much Lilli!

For Jayne :
Merit Badge in Organization
[Click For More Info]

We all know that running the massive  [Link To Item #quills]  is not a joke but you wholeheartedly accepted the responsibility being a Mistress of the Quills. Your acquiescence and clear organization of things brought this activity to be sorted out well and polished. We know that this requires tedious works and ample time and you did it with grace. Keep this badge to show how grateful I am for everything you do and consider this as a token of my utmost appreciation. This badge is included in  [Link To Item #2232242]
We all know that running the massive "The Quills is not a joke but you wholeheartedly accepted the responsibility being a Mistress of the Quills. Your acquiescence and clear organization of things brought this activity to be sorted out well and polished. We know that this requires tedious works and ample time and you did it with grace. Keep this badge to show how grateful I am for everything you do and consider this as a token of my utmost appreciation. This badge is included in "The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now

For Elle - on hiatus :
Merit Badge in Women's
[Click For More Info]

I haven't heard from you recently but those past years that I witnessed how you enthusiastically hosted  [Link To Item #quills] , how blithely you hosted your contests and activities deserves recognition. You are a great woman and an awesome friend I met here. You made sure that every thing you do is at its best and finest. May this badge shows my great thanks and appreciation for your great deeds in this site. This badge will also be included in the current task of  [Link To Item #2232242] . Thank you so much Elle!
I haven't heard from you recently but those past years that I witnessed how you enthusiastically hosted "The Quills, how blithely you hosted your contests and activities deserves recognition. You are a great woman and an awesome friend I met here. You made sure that every thing you do is at its best and finest. May this badge shows my great thanks and appreciation for your great deeds in this site. This badge will also be included in the current task of "The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now. Thank you so much Elle!

For a friend, Samberine Everose :
Merit Badge in Friendship
[Click For More Info]

You've been my very great friend here in the site, a willing comrade, and a passionate fellow whom I can easily ask help to. You never said No to all my requests and with that, I am very much thankful. You're the only person I know here who lives in the same country as I am, and seeing you do all my request without repugnance made me felt proud to be a Filipino. Please accept this badge to show how thankful I am to be your friend and fellow countryman. This badge is included in  [Link To Item #2232242] .
You've been my very great friend here in the site, a willing comrade, and a passionate fellow whom I can easily ask help to. You never said No to all my requests and with that, I am very much thankful. You're the only person I know here who lives in the same country as I am, and seeing you do all my request without repugnance made me felt proud to be a Filipino. Please accept this badge to show how thankful I am to be your friend and fellow countryman. This badge is included in "The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now.

For a friend, Starling :
Merit Badge in Supportive
[Click For More Info]

I just recently met and knew you here but you never hesitated to comply my help requests. I already considered you as one of my trusted friends and someone whom I can run to here in this site. Thank you for everything. Please accept this badge to show my appreciation. This badge will also be included in the current task of  [Link To Item #2232242] . Thank you so much Jane!
I just recently met and knew you here but you never hesitated to comply my help requests. I already considered you as one of my trusted friends and someone whom I can run to here in this site. Thank you for everything. Please accept this badge to show my appreciation. This badge will also be included in the current task of "The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now. Thank you so much Jane!

For a stranger (well not so stranger}, innerlight :
Merit Badge in Get Well Soon!
[Click For More Info]

Honestly, I was taken aback at how you immediately trusted me with your important information. You didn't know much of me yet but the trust you gave is beyond I can imagine. And with that, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm praying for your successful surgery and your health be restored. I know you will make it and get through it. Please keep this badge to show that I cared for you and to show my extreme thankfulness. This badge is included in  [Link To Item #2232242] . Thank you so much Grace!
Honestly, I was taken aback at how you immediately trusted me with your important information. You didn't know much of me yet but the trust you gave is beyond I can imagine. And with that, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm praying for your successful surgery and your health be restored. I know you will make it and get through it. Please keep this badge to show that I cared for you and to show my extreme thankfulness. This badge is included in "The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now. Thank you so much Grace!

For a stranger (well not so stranger}, Showering Dutchessbarbie. :
Merit Badge in Thinking of You
[Click For More Info]

You are one of the great people I knew who always extend a helping hand to those in need. And I personally witnessed that. Thank you for your help in achieving my activities' goals here in the site. You're one of a kind. This badge is included in  [Link To Item #2232242]
You are one of the great people I knew who always extend a helping hand to those in need. And I personally witnessed that. Thank you for your help in achieving my activities' goals here in the site. You're one of a kind. This badge is included in "The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
MBs sent · 05-15-22 8:04am
by GERVIC🐉
Re: MBs sent · 05-15-22 2:39pm
by Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness
Re: MBs sent · 05-19-22 12:32am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: MBs sent · 05-19-22 12:35am
by GERVIC🐉
Re: Re: Re: MBs sent · 05-19-22 1:02am
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3499289