*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3486439
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #2261482
Where all you have to do is read books to receive awesome prizes.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 8, 2022 at 2:33pm
March - WdC Authors 2/3
I read and loved both of these books! Here are the public reviews I've left for them on various sites.

#1. Under Ground by severed head

This story has it all; a bit of romance, friendship, an exciting setting, and huge reptiles threatening to destroy it all! I mean, the book is set in Australia’s outback, so naturally, there are enormous creatures, right? The mere thought of it made me shiver, but the adventure gripped and held me in.

From the very first sentence, this tale lures in the reader, making it impossible to stop reading until you reach the last page. And then you want to read it again - which I did! The characters feel so real, believable and it’s impossible not to become vested in their progress and well-being.

This book is impossible to put down, and I’d give anything to read it again for the first time! Highly recommend!

#2. Reflections by Charity Marie - <3

Have you ever read a book, thoroughly enjoyed it, and then wondered how the author came up with the story? Well, Reflections by Charity Marie is just like sitting down for coffee and a chat with your favorite author. This book welcomes you in.

After each and every story, Charity opens up about how she got the idea for the characters, plot, etc. It's a rare opportunity to look inside an author's mind. The stories are all engaging, exciting, heart-warming, interesting, and are rich with details, both serious and frivolous. I loved this book and think I'll grab a fresh cup of coffee and read it again!

#3 - Pending!

Blinkie... *Coffeev* made my Min
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
March - WdC Authors 2/3 · 03-08-22 2:33pm
by Lilli Munster 🧿 ☕ 🎃
Re: March - WdC Authors 2/3 · 03-08-22 3:25pm
by Charity Marie - <3
Re: Re: March - WdC Authors 2/3 · 03-09-22 5:32am
by Choconut
Re: Re: Re: March - WdC Authors 2/3 · 03-09-22 5:47am
by severed head
Re: Re: Re: Re: March - WdC Authors 2/3 · 03-09-22 7:53am
by Lilli Munster 🧿 ☕ 🎃
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: March - WdC Authors 2/3 · 03-09-22 8:29am
by Choconut
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: March - WdC Authors 2/3 · 03-09-22 8:30am
by Lilli Munster 🧿 ☕ 🎃

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Choconut.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3486439