Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3476618
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #2012128
Closed for judging
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 22, 2022 at 3:19am
Round Eleven Entries
Finally finished!

I realized in retrospect that if I updated my original post, it might not be seen, so I figured I'd make a separate post with all my entries! I've been jotting them into a document on my desktop and made a night of uploading them.

It's been really fun, trying to write for these! I started thinking about this world last year, but I was in the middle of writing a different book (the one I started drafting thanks to the summer wound of World Weavers'!), so I set the idea aside. I resolved to try to write it this year, and the opening of World Weavers' was a perfect kick in the butt to dip my toes into the world and sketch it out well enough that I feel cozy in it.

Days one through three somehow blended into a loosely interconnected series of scenes that involved drinking tea and watching battles to the death. This is now apparently my Tea and Homicide WIP. *Rolling*

Days six and seven were written in a bit more of a hurry—some of my family members are down with COVID and so far I'm symptom-free, but I wanted to make sure I had these written early, just in case.

*Bullet* Prompt One: Pet Crusade⭐ The Menagerie from Short Prose Compilation 
*Bullet* Prompt Two: Games⭐ Dangerous Games from Short Prose Compilation 
*Bullet* Prompt Three: Tea for Two⭐ Best Served Cold from Short Prose Compilation 
*Bullet* Prompt Four: Hierarchy⭐ Hands and Feet from Short Prose Compilation 
*Bullet* Prompt Five: Naming⭐ Darling from Short Prose Compilation 
*Bullet* Prompt Six: Secrecy⭐ Her Hands Unbound from Short Prose Compilation 
*Bullet* Prompt Seven: Flowers⭐ His Fear of Thorns from Short Prose Compilation 

- -

"Let me live, love and say it well
in good sentences."
- Sylvia Plath

*MushroomB* *Books3**Books5* "Sleeping Harvest *Books5**Books2* *MushroomB*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Round Eleven Entries · 01-22-22 3:19am
by Roseille ♥
Re: Round Eleven Entries · 01-22-22 4:39am
by Tileira

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Tileira.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3476618