*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3414825
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 10, 2021 at 5:15pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New arc
So this chapter has nothing happen in it. Really. I even goofed up the code at the end and it's gone all screwy. I'd love to say it's interesting, but it isn't.

I got to the point where something needs to happen to Will to jolt the story along, unless it's going to go down a route of him just living his life. And there are really only two things that *could* happen to him at this point, given where the book is and what's happening with it (which I won't say for now, but it's going to take 2-3 days for the book to be back 'in play'). Those things are:

1) Cindy was texting Lucy at the DQ when Will told her about the book, which means Blackwell knows he had it
2) Cindy told Joe Durras that Will told her about the book, which means the Durras' know he had it.

Or both, I suppose. Either way, neither of those plotlines are ones I'm up to tackling on my own. I didn't want to just leave the chapter hanging, so you get a sort of... nothingish chapter.

That was a line I had kind of being pecking away at a long time ago, and I'm not that happy with it. If I'm going to tackle something else, I have a few ideas but will probably retreat to safer territory. The Sydney/Will in Beverly Hills line is a possibility, but really I created that because if I got a book like that and I was stuck in a dreary little town, I'd be on the first bus out of there.
MESSAGE THREAD
New arc · 03-28-21 7:14am
by Masktrix
Re: New arc · 03-28-21 5:28pm
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: New arc · 03-29-21 12:08am
by Easy
Re: Re: New arc · 03-29-21 6:23am
by Masktrix
Re: Re: Re: New arc · 03-29-21 8:36am
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Re: Re: New arc · 03-29-21 12:49pm
by Masktrix
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New arc · 03-29-21 1:25pm
by rugal b.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New arc · 04-05-21 5:20pm
by Masktrix
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New arc · 04-07-21 4:52am
by Nostrum
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New arc · 04-10-21 5:15pm
by Masktrix

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3414825