*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3413699
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 5, 2021 at 5:20pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New arc
So, I continued the arc. Probably mischaracterised a bunch of the cheerleaders, and then I sort of only half-pencilled in what was going on with the party. It's only a side event in the arc, though. I do have another two chapters written, but they are mundane (at least for Will), and kind of suggestive of what's happening behind the scenes. Is there Libra activity? Yes. Does it involve Will? Perhaps. If it does, though, he won't know it.

I also wrote a brief continuation of the possibility of dragging Will and Sydney out of Saratoga Falls and into Beverly Hills, which was left as a hook. Because... well, why not? I did have the next chapter of that written, though no further, and I wanted to give another weird loop back toward the Stellae if people are interested in that (although I won't be pursuing it.)

After that, I might fall back on older habits and write a little St. X. stuff. There are several links where the story could go, and a whole lot of characters that could be filled. The problem is how to keep Will under dramatic tension in a way that doesn't repeat; it's something that I find a challenge, and I know how much people hate that from some of the messages I get. Alternatively I might plough on with the arc where JM gets the book, although I'm deeply worried it'll just end up going back into the Will Prescott show and negate the entire purpose of doing something different.
MESSAGE THREAD
New arc · 03-28-21 7:14am
by Masktrix
Re: New arc · 03-28-21 5:28pm
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: New arc · 03-29-21 12:08am
by Easy
Re: Re: New arc · 03-29-21 6:23am
by Masktrix
Re: Re: Re: New arc · 03-29-21 8:36am
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Re: Re: New arc · 03-29-21 12:49pm
by Masktrix
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New arc · 03-29-21 1:25pm
by rugal b.
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New arc · 04-05-21 5:20pm
by Masktrix
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New arc · 04-07-21 4:52am
by Nostrum
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New arc · 04-10-21 5:15pm
by Masktrix

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3413699