*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3396035
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 12, 2021 at 10:06am
Re: The Anthros Activity Anteroom
YAY! WELCOME!!!

I'm just curious--where did you find my challenge?

You did a perfect entry. Great work for the first time here! I like to think the way I want people to post entries isn't hard, but some folks struggle with it. Thus why I have examples just above the forum. *Wink* But you did a great job!

Good luck with your contest entry and with this challenge! If you find you want to finish sooner, you can work backwards as well. You can do December 2020 by going to the Previously Highlighted Contests--2020 and finding a December contest to enter, then enter with the CURRENT prompt. Submit it here the same way you do a regular entry, but include the month and year to count the entry for, when you include the contest title. This ensures you get credit for the right one. *Wink*

If you have way too much time on your hands, you can work to do every entry since my challenge began back in February 2017. If you do that, you will qualify for the giant celebration I throw every January for those who have done every month since "The Contest Challenge began. It's HUGE! So far, they've gotten over 50 MBs, 2 awardicons, a cNote, 8 raffle tickets, and 150k to spend in the WdC Shop where I also paid for shipping, even overseas. *Bigsmile* And the month isn't even half over! *Bigsmile* Today, if you check my newsfeed in a bit, you can earn GPs by sending them more MBs. Later in the month will be more raffle tickets, reviews, GPs, and more goodies!

If you decide you want to do every entry since the beginning (in any order, so long as you finish before next January...or the following January for the January 2023 celebration), I encourage you to look at "I Write in 2021." It's a challenge on here where you write once a week and review once a week. It pairs nicely with my challenge, if you are trying to catch up. *Smile* I have a link to it on my challenge page.

If you "only" finish a year, you still get 2 exclusive MBs, plus a smaller newsfeed celebration where I guarantee at least 5 MBs, so that's 7 MBs just for writing 12 contest entries--not too shabby. *Bigsmile*

Good luck with whatever you decide to do! *Shamrock* And welcome to my challenge!!!

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"

For new Mods!
MESSAGE THREAD
The Anthros Activity Anteroom · 01-11-21 8:02pm
by Vixey Todd
*Star* Re: The Anthros Activity Anteroom · 01-12-21 10:06am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: The Anthros Activity Anteroom · 01-12-21 7:05pm
by Vixey Todd
Re: Re: Re: The Anthros Activity Anteroom · 01-12-21 8:25pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3396035