*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3395770
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 11, 2021 at 12:20am
Re: The Roots & Wings Contest
Awesome! The only thing is I want the link to the forum post where you entered, but no worries. I'll give you credit. But for next month, you can look just above the forum for an example. *Bigsmile* I change the color from time to time to help attract attention to it. I see that didn't work out so well. *Laugh* Basically, the post title was correct, but I want proof you actually entered by using {post:XXXXXXXX}. That way I can click to see your entry, if I want/need to, but I also know you actually entered. *Wink*

Welcome to my challenge! It's always exciting to see new people! Let me know if you have any questions. *Smile* I'm guessing you're going to do the entire catchup since you're also doing I Write in 2021. You post the same way for a catchup entry as for a normal entry, but you include the month and year in the title so I know what to give you credit for. *Wink* The rest is the same--include the contest title in the post title and put the link to the post where you entered the contest in my forum with {post:XXXXXXXX}. Easy peasy! *Bigsmile*

To figure out what contests to enter, you go to the Previously Highlighted Contests dropnotes for each year and select what you want to enter. No doubt, there will be a few months with nothing open. If there is a contest that is seasonal, you can just wait as it's still so early in the year. *Wink* You can also contact contest owners to see if they will be opening their contest again. Some owners have been pondering it and will if you ask them to. If there is nothing available and nothing is going to be available, I'll find you replacements. You can't get a replacement just because you don't write romance or poetry or whatever. *Laugh* Part of the challenge is to stretch yourself. *Wink* However, you can get a replacement if the only thing open is offensive to you such as the Weekly Quickie contest or a Christian contest. And no, romance isn't considered offensive, as much as I hate to write it. *Rolling*

GOOD LUCK!!! I'm very excited to see you here! *Delight* Let me know if you have any questions!

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"

For new Mods!
MESSAGE THREAD
The Roots & Wings Contest · 01-10-21 2:28pm
by Elfin Dragon-finally published
*Star* Re: The Roots & Wings Contest · 01-11-21 12:20am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: The Roots & Wings Contest · 01-11-21 9:26am
by Elfin Dragon-finally published
*** Deleted Message *** · 01-11-21 10:10am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: The Roots & Wings Contest · 01-11-21 10:11am
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3395770