*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3395429
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 9, 2021 at 1:10am
Re: Re: Re: ok I'll try again.
Okay, so I Write and my challenge are separate activities. To count for I Write, you do a review on the person just before your post on THEIR forum. You might have to officially sign up for their activity, but I'm not sure. Read their instructions. *Laugh* But last I checked, you sign up, enter any contest you want, then review the post your item (so you don't do a review at the same time someone else is and they post 1st so your review then wouldn't count), then review the item just before your post on their forum, then edit your post and add the link to your review of the previously posted item...as best I recall for their activity.

For my activity, just enter one of the highlighted contests I listed above (also listed on the forum) and post here with {post:XXXXXXXX}. (There's an example just above the forum area, if you forget what to do.) I prefer you also title your post the same as the contest, but let's ignore that for now because you're struggling. *Wink*

I only allow the highlighted contests to count for each month. I Write in 2021 allows any contest. Thus, if you enter one of the 3 contests I highlighted (see the list with The Lighthouse Short Story Contest, Roots & Wings Contest, and the Anthro Activity Anteroom), that contest counts for both my challenge (because I specify what you can enter) and for I Write... (because they don't care what you enter, but you have to review the item just before your post in their forum).

Your Newsfeed Challenge counts for them, but not for me. They don't care what you enter, so that's why it counts for their activity. I only allow you to enter the highlighted contests and it's not one, thus you can't count it here. But if you are doing I Write in 2021, you have to write something every week, so you can just enter one of the above highlighted contests next week. *Bigsmile* I only change my contest options monthly, so you have all month to enter one of the ones I specify.

Does that make sense? "The Contest Challenge and I Write in 2021 are 2 different activities, but you can enter my challenge contests and count them for her activity as well. *Smile* I don't want you to give up! *Hug* You did some before, so just do what you did last time (enter a contest I highlight), then post here, then go to her activity and post it there. *Smile* Am I helping at all??? *Worry*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"

For new Mods!
MESSAGE THREAD
ok I'll try again. · 01-08-21 8:48am
by Alexi
Re: ok I'll try again. · 01-08-21 11:27am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: ok I'll try again. · 01-08-21 11:58am
by Alexi
*Star* Re: Re: Re: ok I'll try again. · 01-09-21 1:10am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: Re: ok I'll try again. · 01-09-21 3:08am
by Alexi
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ok I'll try again. · 01-09-21 7:20am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ok I'll try again. · 01-09-21 7:41am
by Alexi
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ok I'll try again. · 01-09-21 8:21am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ok I'll try again. · 01-09-21 10:11am
by Alexi
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ok I'll try again. · 01-09-21 10:26am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ok I'll try again. · 01-09-21 10:38am
by Alexi
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ok I'll try a... · 01-10-21 1:05am
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3395429