*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3395300
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 8, 2021 at 11:33am
Re: The Lighthouse Short Story Contest
Forgive me if I've already brought this up. Remember, I have that TBI (traumatic brain injury). *Wink* But you are working on finishing the WHOLE challenge, right? No pressure, if you don't want to or can't right now, but I'd love to celebrate you next January!!!

In case you care and I haven't mentioned recently, this is what you are missing from "The Contest Challenge to qualify for the giant celebration each January...

Well, obviously, you are missing 2021, except January. *Laugh*

2017 = February - December
2018 = January - November

Oh wow! Yeah--very doable! Not super easy, perhaps, but very doable! If you haven't considered participating in "Merit Badge Exchange this year, think about doing that. Unless they changed the rules, they don't care what you enter, they just want you to enter contests. I care what you enter, so you enter the ones I highlight, then post them both here and there and BAM! DOUBLE WIN! *Bigsmile* They want 52 entries and you don't even have 52 left, even with this year, so yep, you can use them to get extra goodies. *Bigsmile* Or you can just do "The Contest Challenge and be happy with that. Whatever works for you. *Wink*

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CONTEST ENTRY!!!

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"

For new Mods!
MESSAGE THREAD
The Lighthouse Short Story Contest · 01-08-21 10:59am
by 💙 Carly - aka Joan Watson
*Star* Re: The Lighthouse Short Story Contest · 01-08-21 11:33am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: The Lighthouse Short Story Contest · 01-09-21 8:30pm
by 💙 Carly - aka Joan Watson
Re: Re: Re: The Lighthouse Short Story Contest · 01-10-21 1:01am
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3395300