*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3395299
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 8, 2021 at 11:27am
Re: ok I'll try again.
Most importantly, you don't have to give me ANY GPs, so I appreciate all you gave me!!! (You didn't think you were "supposed" to give me GPs, did you? *Worry*)

Next, I think you're confused about how my challenge works. lol Doing "I Write in 2021" is great because they want you to enter contests every single week, but don't care what you enter. I want you to enter specific contests...the ones I highlight. *Bigsmile*

Do you see the list of contests on my forum? Those are the ones you are supposed to enter this month--"The Lighthouse Short Story Contest, "Roots & Wings Contest, and "The Anthro Activity Anteroom. THOSE are the ones you are supposed to enter for "The Contest Challenge this month. *Bigsmile* Then, you can go to I Write in 2021 and post there that you entered one of them, so that's how it counts for both. (Unless they changed the rules, but previously, they didn't care what you entered. I always do. *Wink* )

Does that make more sense? Enter a contest I highlight, post proof here with {post:XXXXXXXX}, then go to the I Write... forum and do your review and post your entry there. *Bigsmile*

I'm hoping to see you in the giant celebration next January!!!! But I'll also be happy if I get to do a regular sized newsfeed celebration for you, too. *Wink* Let me know if you still have questions. And remember, no NEED to send me GPs. They are definitely appreciated, but I never ask for them. *Wink* (Let me know if you need them back because you misunderstood. I swear, it's 100% fine! *Smile* )

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"

For new Mods!
MESSAGE THREAD
ok I'll try again. · 01-08-21 8:48am
by Alexi
*Star* Re: ok I'll try again. · 01-08-21 11:27am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: ok I'll try again. · 01-08-21 11:58am
by Alexi
Re: Re: Re: ok I'll try again. · 01-09-21 1:10am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: Re: ok I'll try again. · 01-09-21 3:08am
by Alexi
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ok I'll try again. · 01-09-21 7:20am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ok I'll try again. · 01-09-21 7:41am
by Alexi
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ok I'll try again. · 01-09-21 8:21am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ok I'll try again. · 01-09-21 10:11am
by Alexi
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ok I'll try again. · 01-09-21 10:26am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ok I'll try again. · 01-09-21 10:38am
by Alexi
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ok I'll try a... · 01-10-21 1:05am
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3395299