*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3393461
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 31, 2020 at 11:52am
Re: Re: Entry to SCREAMS!!! January 01 2021
Hi Schnujo,

The matter of dating the entry was complicated by the fact that the SCREAMS!!! contest, normally 24 hours, is for 48 hours on a Wednesday. This takes the particular contest through to Friday which is January 01 of 2021. But I was aware that, to qualify for December, I must complete my entry before the end of today, December 31. So the conflict of dates arose. I dated the actual SCREAMS!!! entry for Jan 01 since that's the date of its closing. Strictly speaking, I should then have dated the Contest Challenge entry as today, Dec 31, since that is when I entered it. But it might lead to confusion with two different dates attached to one entry. I figured I had to choose and was more or less committed to Jan 01 to make it clear to SCREAMS!!! which contest it was being entered for.

But it's for today as far as the Contest Challenge is concerned. I'd be grateful if you could accept it as such since I wrote like crazy to get it in before the end of December, even though SCREAMS would allow it in tomorrow.

I appreciate the massive benefits of catching up on the years previous to my intial entry for the Contest Challenge through the years but, right at this moment, I'm really not capable of even considering it. Recovering from the accident has really sapped my strength and I'm finding it difficult enough even to get back to my normal daily writing for WdC. Perhaps in a few months I could consider it.

I also want to have a go at the Whatever Contest but inspiration has not struck me in that direction as yet.

Beholden
MESSAGE THREAD
Entry to SCREAMS!!! January 01 2021 · 12-31-20 10:22am
by Beholden
Re: Entry to SCREAMS!!! January 01 2021 · 12-31-20 11:36am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
*Star* Re: Re: Entry to SCREAMS!!! January 01 2021 · 12-31-20 11:52am
by Beholden
Re: Re: Re: Entry to SCREAMS!!! January 01 2021 · 12-31-20 12:39pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3393461