*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3393173
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 29, 2020 at 8:40pm
Re: The Taboo Words Contest--August 2020
BTW, you're doing a great job of posting. You're doing it all correctly, which is quite the feat in itself! *Laugh* Personally, I don't think it's hard, but I've had participants go a whole year without ever posting a single entry correctly and I corrected them every single month and also pointed them to the examples just above the forum. *RollEyes* Whatever. This isn't about doing perfect entries, though you are, it's about participating in lots of different contests and spreading the love as well as stretching your skills and experiences. I gave them credit anyway, but I do appreciate your effort and attention to detail! *Bigsmile* Though just so you know, you are allowed to write other stuff, if you feel a need/desire, such as how you wouldn't have entered this without me highlighting this contest (I get that a lot), that you won the contest, that you didn't expect to enjoy this genre so much (hear that pretty regularly as well), or whatever. You can write more stuff in the post, just don't do less than you currently are. *Laugh*

Good luck with finishing everything up! You're doing great! Be sure to double check and make sure you and I agree on what you have left to do. I currently have you missing March, May, July, and September 2020, then you're done! *Shock* Well, that was fast! If you'd started a tad earlier, you probably could have been in the January 2021 giant celebration! *Laugh* But no worries. I do hope you do more work to finish past years (and keep caught up in 2021) so I can celebrate you in 2022. *Smile*

Good luck with all your entries! You're very impressive!

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"

For new Mods!
MESSAGE THREAD
The Taboo Words Contest--August 2020 · 12-29-20 4:30am
by Angel
*Star* Re: The Taboo Words Contest--August 2020 · 12-29-20 8:40pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: The Taboo Words Contest--August 2020 · 12-30-20 3:42am
by Angel
Re: Re: Re: The Taboo Words Contest--August 2020 · 12-30-20 3:55am
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3393173