*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3393171
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 29, 2020 at 8:31pm
Re: Weird Tales Contest--November 2020
You're doing great! Just so you know, if you finish before February, I'm going to delay your newsfeed celebration so there's no confusion about what's going on and who is being celebrated why. January I reserve for my giant celebration for those who have done every single month since "The Contest Challenge started (even if it was all through catchup entries *Wink* ).

If you keep at it at this rate, you'll be in the January 2022 giant celebration! *Bigsmile* So far, they've gotten about 43 MBs plus 150k GPs to spend at the WdC Shop with me paying for all the shipping...and January hasn't even started yet! *Laugh* I definitely think you should shoot to be in the next one. *Bigsmile*

Whatever you decide, you've got 2020 nailed to the floor and unable to escape! *Laugh* Great work! Keep at it!!!

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"

For new Mods!
MESSAGE THREAD
Weird Tales Contest--November 2020 · 12-27-20 10:24am
by Angel
*Star* Re: Weird Tales Contest--November 2020 · 12-29-20 8:31pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3393171