*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3392701
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 26, 2020 at 7:50pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Send More MBs at the Same Time
THANK YOU!!! *Heart* *Heart* *Heart* *Hug* *Heart* *Heart* *Heart*

It's adorable how you think I check for typos. *Bigsmile* *Think* Well, when sending out a bunch I do but that's because I use the Back button--Pick the MB. Paste the list. (I have all my fans and challenge and contest fans as well as challenge participants listed in my Notepad so I can copy and paste them for quick and easy MBs. I have both the tagged name/handle I can mouse over and the username alone in sets of 10 for convenience.) Come up with cute/witty/good enough words. Click through. Check for red warnings. (THANK YOU!!!) Hopefully remember to read for typos the first time. Confirm. Click back button on the final page. Choose MB again. Erase and paste new names. Ignore write-up because it's the same. Etc. Yes, I'm lazy and cheat. But that only means that if the 1st group send is right, the rest will be as well.

Of course, if the 1st group is wrong, every last 1 will be because I never check again. But in groups of 10 or 25, I still wouldn't check. *Laugh* If someone brought it to my attention, I'd probably fix theirs, post on the newsfeed, and then everyone who thanks me, I'd let them know I'll change theirs if they want. The rest of folks should have spoken up. *Laugh*

ANYWAY, AGAIN, THANK YOU!!! At least 2 people commented on my note and were surprised/happy at the change (because I was asking them to send 16 MBs lol). *Smile* I also like the new, larger box so I don't have to scroll to see who is on the list when I'm pasting and got distracted. I scroll through the list every 3rd time, I think, so this will definitely make me a lot happier to be able to see them all at once!!! *InLove* YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"

For new Mods!
MESSAGE THREAD
Send More MBs at the Same Time · 12-26-20 7:28am
by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels
Re: Send More MBs at the Same Time · 12-26-20 7:39am
by Lilli Munster 🧿 ☕ 🎃
Re: Re: Send More MBs at the Same Time · 12-26-20 7:44am
Re: Re: Re: Send More MBs at the Same Time · 12-26-20 2:57pm
by The ScaryMaster
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Send More MBs at the Same Time · 12-26-20 7:50pm
Re: Send More MBs at the Same Time · 12-26-20 2:00pm
by The ScaryMaster

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3392701