*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3381764
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing · #1606269
The forum for nanowrimo plus group. NaNoWriMo and beyond with monthly goals.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 30, 2020 at 7:34pm
Less than 48 hours
until NaNoWriMo.

Anyone planning to start writing at midnight when the month officially starts? I usually do though I am working 10:30 to 7pm tomorrow then have to commute home. I work the next morning too but would be nice to get started. Plus, this time day one is also when the time changes. So, if you have the chance to stay up to start writing and can write past the time change it's like you get to write in the same hour twice.

No local events like there used to be but we can all still find a way to let people know we're writing and maybe drink from home while doing it. lol

My goals are somewhat official. I'm going to work on already starts novels. I would like to finish Snow, which I started a few years ago. I have several chapters done but at least 20k left to go. Other than that I'm going to work on finishing the one from last year that made it past 40k (Shadow Days) and either work more on Happier or Comfort. Both are part way done and were started during previous NaNoWriMo attempts. Depends on where I'm at near the end of the month and which one feels the best for writing. Would like to get 60k if possible but would be more than happy at 50k and even less, just want to get things done. I also work 2 jobs right now and getting ready for online college classes but thankfully those don't start until January. Plenty of stress and things to do but am looking forward to adding novel writing back into the mix.

How are we all doing? Ready to write?
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Less than 48 hours · 10-30-20 7:34pm
by Dawn Embers

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Dawn Embers.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3381764