*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3380329
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 25, 2020 at 6:25am
Update for the week of October 19 to 25, 2020
Writing
My goal is 750 words a day. (5250 words per week). The main part of the week has been limited and I have been too busy and/or tired to do much.... By Friday, I was at 1617 - that's better than I expected. I expect to make this goal as Friday, Saturday and Sunday are more productive writing days. Sunday morning - I am 3609. Still, I will try to hit my goal.
Continue to work on my WDC Octoprep for NaNoWriMo. I am on track. I have done some ahead of time and just post them at regular intervals. I won 1st place on my Setting Description! This is the first time I have placed for these weekly contests!
Virtual writing meetings for this week:
Mon. 7 - 9 pm (KW Alliance) - late, but there by 7:30 pm. good meeting.
Wed. 7:30 to 9:30 pm (GWN) - again late, but I did work with Kyle first, then shower before joining everyone just after 8 pm.
Sun 5 - 8 am Paris Ready, Set, Write!; (I am here but they are not?! They have shifted to Winter hours so they started at 6 am this morning! So it is actually 6 to 9 am this week.)); 12:30 - 3 pm (Montreal Tais Toi et Ecrite)

Reading:
I am reading 5 books for September and October of "The Monthly Reading Challenge" - 4 done.
Complete reviews in Goodreads.com and post the links to the Challenge. Did tonight's review, but have yet to link it to the Challenge.

Work:
I will continue to improve my skills regarding G-Suite
I will plan my class - online and in person plans and home drop off. Sent one student's work home and contacted the other family to see what they expect and get feedback and let them know Monday will be their pickup day. Most work is ready for next week in class. I just need to do the poem. I also have to find ways to link all the activities I have to the Online Google Classroom.
I will try to stay on top of the paperwork at school. Get started on my IEPs. Get Safety Plans sent out. Safety Plans have been signed and sent home for parent signatures. I am still working on IEPs and will contact a parent next week (Monday, if not sooner) about an IPRC meeting.

Health
10,000 steps a day - I managed to be over 10,000 each day of the workweek and Saturday as well!
Complete 1 - 3 yoga sessions or any kind of stretching.
Complete 1 - 3 meditation sessions. I have 4 mini sessions of mindful breathing - 27+ minutes by Saturday night.
I am trying to refocus on the the Cinderella Solutions diet or at least manage not to gain weight. Struggling -tired and over snacking.
Make a dental appointment.

Other
After taking the vacuuming the basement off my Goals list, I did it!

Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.
For new Mods!

My owl signature from Gemini Gem.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update for the week of October 19 to 25, 2020 · 10-25-20 6:25am
by 💙 Carly - aka Joan Watson
Re: Update for the week of October 19 to 25, 2020 · 10-25-20 7:45am
by AJBurchell- Australia

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3380329