*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3344152
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(676)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 9, 2020 at 7:54am
Re: Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?
Similar struggles? You bet. Every day, in fact. But, at some point, you have to stand up and be counted. Part of this is admitting that you're a mixture. Your delightful title to this post displays an originality of thought and willingness to show this to the world that, although an apparent paradox to your struggles with self worth, is the essence of any writer. We're a weird bunch and we have both unbounded confidence in our being God's gift to the literary world, and deep self doubt that insists we're kidding ourselves. Welcome to the club.

I can say that because your post displays the command of the language and the fresh imagination that are the essential attributes of the real writer. Now, enough with the excuses - get writing. A good place to start is the contest field. Loads of prompts and opportunities to stroke the ego with the occasional win.
MESSAGE THREAD
Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket? · 05-08-20 5:39pm
by G. Michael VanTassle
Re: Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket? · 05-09-20 2:24am
by Wordsmitty ✍️
Re: Re: Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket? · 05-09-20 6:36am
by G. Michael VanTassle
*Star* Re: Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket? · 05-09-20 7:54am
by Beholden
Re: Re: Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket? · 05-09-20 5:33pm
by G. Michael VanTassle
Re: Re: Re: Where are we going and why am I in this handb... · 05-09-20 6:12pm
by Beholden
Re: Re: Re: Where are we going and why am I in this handb... · 05-09-20 7:36pm
by Wordsmitty ✍️

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3344152