*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3340732
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 22, 2020 at 2:50pm
Re: App Request
Greets,

Writing.Com has a mobile version that works in all modern browsers.

Aside from that, as a I don't have a team of coders and developers, duplicating the functionality the mobile site provides into an actual "app" would not be possible for me. I'm just not able to provide individual apps for all the platforms which includes developing, testing and maintaining them... especially when it would just be a literal duplication of the mobile site's functionality with no added benefit.

Note that most modern mobile devices allow you to add a bookmark to your homescreen, so if it's a matter of access convenience, check out how to add a bookmark as an icon on your main homescreen on your device.

Best,
~~SM

The Storymaster Sig II. Merit Badge in Muse Masters
[Click For More Info]

This badge is given as a token of appreciation for all that you do for this community. Thank you for providing such a wonderful writing resource. There's nothing quite like Writing.com! You're a *^*Star*^* *^*Starstruck*^*
RAOK's logo image.  This is a shared image, so feel free to use its item number.
FORUM
Technical Support Forum  (13+)
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
#303715 by Writing.Com Support
MESSAGE THREAD
App Request · 04-21-20 4:22pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: App Request · 04-22-20 11:26am
by safire_diaz
Re: App Request · 04-22-20 1:51pm
by balloon
*Star* Re: App Request · 04-22-20 2:50pm
by The ScaryMaster
Re: Re: App Request · 04-22-20 9:13pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3340732