*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3336210
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing · #2217132
Starting now, write and create joy and gratitude each day.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 1, 2020 at 3:37pm
Edited: April 1, 2020 at 3:39pm
Ah, lazy days are the best!

Apparently, my manager at my full-time job thought I should have one too. I finished my work at 12:30, she didn't e-mail me, so I checked old work for 2 hours (I get an hour lunch). Yesterday I was anxious, I'm having manager issues, she's not very nice and doesn't listen to me. I had to fight for WiFi access to work from home, I went to the VP and I told her I'm immuno compromised. I had acute bronchitis twice last year, and once in January.

I got approved and have been doing adjustments. Manager mentioned there are some printing projects that people will have to come in for. My anxiety shot up. I finished one spreadsheet today and my anxiety is still elevated. However, everyone knows I have autoimmune conditions, I'm compromised, and I'm praying and hoping that I'll continue to get work that requires no printing. I'm grateful that the VP listened and I'm grateful that HR will work with me (they sent around an e-mail, stating if you are compromised or live with older folks - I still live with my parents - they will accommodate). I'm grateful that corporate has anxiety and happiness workshops too.

My library job, which is part-time, is closed indefinitely. I'm grateful that my library co-workers are keeping in touch and I'm grateful I am still getting paid. Now that my full-time job is done, time for some exercise, some deep breathing meditation, and working on some projects.

Any plans for the evening?

A signature for Quills nominees to use

A Sports Trip to Remember  [E]
Genres: Friendship - Travel - Sports
by Future Mrs. B celebrates WDC

The writer is the engineer of the human soul.
MESSAGE THREAD
April 1 · 04-01-20 9:53am
by Boo
*Star* Re: April 1 · 04-01-20 3:37pm
Re: Re: April 1 · 04-02-20 8:23am
by Boo
Re: Re: Re: April 1 · 04-02-20 8:31am
Re: Re: Re: Re: April 1 · 04-02-20 10:16am
by Boo
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: April 1 · 04-02-20 10:19am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: April 1 · 04-02-20 10:41am
by Boo

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Future Mrs. B celebrates WDC.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3336210