*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3335243
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #2144083
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 30, 2020 at 1:34am
April 2020 Prompt - Problems

I'm re-opening this contest as of today because I like to post next month's Prompt a day or two before the beginning of each month so that you know what it is. it just gives you a day or two extra to think about what you want to write.

There are two ways to see the newest Prompt. You can view it by going to the Prompt Tab above. or you can just keep reading below, or both when needed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problems

At first, I thought that I would start this re-opening with where I left off aka with an Anything Goes prompt. But I decided quickly that I didn’t want to start it back up where I ended it. Then I got a suggestion about what the first prompt can be. And I am going to use it. But it will be for May. After all, that’s the fifth month of the year. And I like to have my more deadly, Action-oriented Prompts, scenes, episodes, parts of a story, etc. for my fives and tens. Even if they are months in a year. So, I have decided to do this first Prompt as Problems

I have had a lot of problems last year. Quite a few of them have been related to writing. Your challenge for April is to write me a script about a problem or problems that your main character or characters are having. It can be a simple problem(s) or a very complicated one(s). The choice is yours. Does it have to do with writing? It can be. But it doesn’t have to be. There are a lot of possibilities for this challenge. It’s almost unlimited. If it isn’t unlimited possibilities. What kind of problem(s) does your main character(s) have? Can they solve it or them by the end of us? That’s what I want to know.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
April 2020 Prompt - Problems · 03-30-20 1:34am
by PureSciFi

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, PureSciFi.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3335243