*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3333296
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2214351
Feel like making some friends? Get on board!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 22, 2020 at 12:23am
Edited: March 22, 2020 at 12:24am
Re: Re: Yo, yo, yo
No worries. There are plenty of contests around here that can get you to writing. Sometimes, we need prompts and we need a community of people to just... make us do it. *Laugh* That's what this place is all about. I totally understand about the obligations. Sometimes, we just write for the sake of sanity. *Laugh* What do you work as?

Well, I write for a living because I'm stubborn and won't do anything else. I don't have any other skills besides writing, unfortunately. My dad warned me about this. You know, kids never listen. *Laugh* I studied advertising but I became a journalist when I graduated. It's a rookie one cause I wasn't long there, like a lot of my jobs. I wrote for a magazine, then was public relations, then now I'm a content writer. Writing for the social media. Now with this pandemic, I've to rack my brains on what to post on social media and I work for international schools. I had a few interviews lined up before the shut down and it's all cancelled. I'm relieved actually that I don't have to cancel them myself. *Laugh*

What do you think you prefer to write? Like what genre? Horror? Fantasy? Drama? We probably can recommend a contest that is not too much for a start. You'll get to know a lot more friends from thereon. What do you like to read? What sort of books/ novels, etc?

Elycia Lee ☮

A sweet kitty sig created by Adrie! *Heart*

MESSAGE THREAD
Yo, yo, yo · 03-21-20 9:08pm
by Elycia Lee ☮
Re: Yo, yo, yo · 03-22-20 12:11am
by AlanT
*Star* Re: Re: Yo, yo, yo · 03-22-20 12:23am
by Elycia Lee ☮

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Lilliy Loidd 🪔.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3333296