*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3331422
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2214351
Feel like making some friends? Get on board!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 14, 2020 at 1:46pm
I am just checking in again...
Hello everyone,

It has been a little chaotic with my sleep this week. I am not getting much sleep at night, than I am sleeping all day not getting anything done. But today has been a better day even though I have not been to bed yet because I slept all day yesterday from being on two and a half hours of sleep.

Well so far this morning has been a good morning because I have had a phone call from a new landlord that is looking for someone to rent or rent to buy. I put a small add in my local radio station and I actually had a call today lol. She will not except pets so I am going to talk to my partner and if it's ok talk to his mother about taking our animal temporarily.

We still have to start packing and I think there is a plan to start that finally today. I have a couple other Landlord to call to check on housing with to. We may have to do it that way because the one I spoke with today will not except pets.

I have just finished a poem this morning for a contest also. I have one more to write if I have time to while I am getting ready for a move hopefully by the end of this month.

Oh ya, I spoke with my son again this past week too. and my partner or his dad and him have a lot more in common.

I have also been watching the news because of the virus; which I normally do not watch the news. Well, I am a little confused about what the president was say last night.

Everything is just crazy crazy right now.

Spring Angels Signature

SHOP
Sharmelle's Expressions Signature Shop  (13+)
Sharmelle's Expressions Signature Shopping Center
#2208876 by Shar ~ Happy 24th Birthday WdC

Also please come check out My cNote Shops...
FORUM
Sharmelle'sExpressions Sig & cNote Shops  (E)
Sharmelle's Expressions: Signatures & cNotes Shops
#2164079 by Shar ~ Happy 24th Birthday WdC
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
I am just checking in again... · 03-14-20 1:46pm
by Shar ~ Happy 24th Birthday WdC
Re: I am just checking in again... · 03-14-20 3:23pm
by Lilliy Loidd 🪔

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Lilliy Loidd 🪔.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3331422