*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3325708
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(676)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 19, 2020 at 11:00am
Hello!
by SirZero
Well I've directed to introduce myself here, so I'll go ahead and give it a shot. Hello everyone, I'll be going by SirZero here and I'm a writer who hasn't written anything in a long time, and has decided to pick up the pen, or keyboard in my case, and give it another go. I'm currently going to College and studying to become an English teacher. I have always enjoyed writing a lot, but have had trouble motivating myself to actually write. I also suffer from a fear of sharing my writing. However, my friends have urged me to pick up the craft again and I feel I have the confidence to really give writing a good go. I'm currently working a project that I'll likely post here as it progresses.

I wouldn't say I'm a particularly good writer, I definitely have a long way to go and will need all the help I can get to improve as a writer. I write fiction pretty exclusively. I prefer more fantasy works, but I'm not against writing just about anything as long as it's fiction. Fantastical elements just seem to always find their way into my work.

As for what I do outside of writing, I'm an avid gamer, playing everything from my PS4, Switch, and PC. My favorite types of games are RPGs and Platformers. I also play tabletop games like Dungeons and Dragons as a Player and sometimes a Dungeon Master.

Well I think that's a good enough introduction. I'm happy to be here and hope to learn and improve as a writer. I should be posting my first piece very soon.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Hello! · 02-19-20 11:00am
by SirZero
Re: Hello! · 02-19-20 11:12am
by Paul D
Re: Hello! · 02-19-20 8:34pm
by Satuawany
Re: Hello! · 02-21-20 3:50pm
by Cinn
Re: Hello! · 02-27-20 5:54am
by Sumojo

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3325708