*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3298289
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore. Prep 2024 signups now open!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 5, 2019 at 12:17pm
Hi, I just need an opinion
About my story. When I first started with this story, I was going to have my character be an ADA with DID and go after the MS-13 gang out of revenge. That was my original idea. As I do the assignments; I see her changing right before my eyes and can feel her tugging me in a completely different direction. I seem to be capturing a lot of the living hell of her childhood past and instead of having DID; she has "made up" an imaginary friend or self and given her a name and hides all her true emotions in her. She escapes from her mother and lives a brief life on the streets under her imaginary friends name as a teen who becomes focused and still becomes an ADA with a goal to bring down this gang out of revenge until she meets this sheriff guy and she faces new choices in her life.

I know this kind of vague, and I wish that you could read my mind. I was wondering if it be a good idea to tackle this story and break it into 3 parts? Her childhood and escape, her life on the streets and her adulthood with the good an bad decisions and consequences that she makes and has to deal with?

Kristina
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Hi, I just need an opinion · 10-05-19 12:17pm
by Chrys O'Shea
Re: Hi, I just need an opinion · 10-05-19 1:44pm
by Joy
Re: Hi, I just need an opinion · 10-05-19 1:57pm
by Dobie Mom
Re: Hi, I just need an opinion · 10-05-19 4:29pm
by Roseille ā™„
Re: Hi, I just need an opinion · 10-06-19 1:16am
by Sox and Sandals
Re: Re: Hi, I just need an opinion · 10-06-19 9:29am
by Chrys O'Shea
Re: Re: Re: Hi, I just need an opinion · 10-06-19 10:41am
by Sharon.NJ
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi, I just need an opinion · 10-06-19 1:59pm
by Chrys O'Shea

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3298289