*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3290605
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 1, 2019 at 12:23pm
Update for the week of August 26 to Sept. 1, 2019
Writing
Work on and complete an entry and review for Week #32 for the I Write in 2019 Challenge. Not yet.
I got some work on my Camp NaNoWriMo Tessa story, but hopefully more today.
My daily writing goal is 750 words a day. I have 4300 words so far this week, but Sunday is not completed yet. three of those days I may not have gotten my full daily word count.

Reading:
Read 30 books for the Yearly Challenge and Goodreads – I have finished 25.
Write up product reviews for each book read – I have completed 15.
Reread and critique the first 3 chapters of a friend’s story. Read once, but want to read and critique one more time before I get it back to her.

Work
Organize my 2018-2019 school year supply days so I can put them to 'bed' so that I may organize for the new school year.
I completed my EI Report for the last two weeks and submit them.
Continue to check and apply to positions posted this week.

Health
Get back to doing my pelvic exercises each day. I have been negligent this week.
Make an appointment to go to physiotherapy. Not yet.
I will walk a minimum of 6,000 steps a day – ideally, over 10,000. I am currently dong a Workweek Hustle with friends on Fitbit. As of Saturday I had 76,040 and each day has been over 10,000.
I completed one yoga session of twenty minutes on Thursday.
I have completed 6 meditation sessions this week - I did a nightly foot soak on Saturday night.
I have remained committed to work on the Ignite stage of my Cinderella Solutions diet. This is my 2nd week, then I switched to the Launch phase on Saturday. I have now lost 8.6 pounds. The second week of Ignite I was not losing as much as the first week.

Other
I will help with the yard work. Not this week.
I will vacuum and dust the basement living areas. Not yet.

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

** Image ID #1855238 Unavailable ** My owl signature from Gemini Gem. Winter trail scene
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update for the week of August 26 to Sept. 1, 2019 · 09-01-19 12:23pm
by 💙 Carly - aka Joan Watson

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3290605