*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3266767
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 25, 2019 at 10:17pm
Re: The Bard's Hall Contest
Uh, so I hate to throw a flag on the celebration dance, but I still have you missing October. I just commented on the January post where I mentioned it previously. I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time and I sincerely appreciate the effort you put into this! I know it's not easy! I'm behind on a month as well (February). lol But I have a surprise I don't want you to miss out on, so I really hope you can do October THIS month and finish THIS month. If not, well life happens. You'll still get MBs and announcements, but you won't get the special surprise. *Wink*

To catch up, just find October 2018 in the dropnote of previously highlighted contests and pick an open contest. Use the CURRENT prompt. Enter as usual. The only difference when posting in this forum is that you include the month you are catching up when you title the entry. For example, if you had been behind and catching up on April, you would have posted "The Bard's Hall Contest--April" or something like that. You are just making sure I know you are catching up and not simply confused about what contest to do. lol

No worry about this entry not being "decent." Famous writers say to write every day. They don't say to write only when you have a decent story to tell. *Wink* I'm sorry about life being so difficult right now, but I'm glad you were able to get through the writer's block. Great work!

Thank you for the link! I assume that' the book I was going to get! I was thinking about that the other day when I was at the VA, but I forgot long before I got home. Bad Schnujo! Anyway, I'll check it out as soon as I hit Submit Reply...otherwise I'll forget again. *Wink*

Good luck catching up! You got this! *Bigsmile*

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"
MESSAGE THREAD
The Bard's Hall Contest · 04-22-19 1:15pm
by Rima...
*Star* Re: The Bard's Hall Contest · 04-25-19 10:17pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: The Bard's Hall Contest · 04-25-19 10:23pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3266767