*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3236962
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 21, 2018 at 1:01pm
Edited: December 21, 2018 at 1:03pm
Re: Once Upon a Contest
Great job on the poem! Remember, you don't have to post the contest in the body because it's in the title and you are supposed to post the link to where you entered using {post:XXXXXX} so I can click to go to the contest forum and see where you entered. I can click there to see your link to your item if I need to. *Smile* If you can't remember, check out the bottom of the challenge page, just above the forum. I post an example there. *Smile*

Fyi, I clicked on your author's note, which I love, by the way, but you have a space between the colon and the item number, so people can't see what contest you entered.

Also, I just noticed you missed November. No worries. You are allowed to catch up. Just go to the 2018 Previously Highlighted Contests dropnote and find November. Pick a contest and enter it using the CURRENT prompt. Then post here as you normally would, but be sure to post "November" with the contest name in your post title so I know you are catching up and not just confused about what month to enter. *Wink*

Good luck! Great job!

FORUM
SuperPower Animals Auction for Charity  (13+)
An auction to benefit WdC SuperPowers Reviewers Group and The Livestock Conservancy.
#2168281 by Schnujo's in Alabama

Created by Lostwordsmith
MESSAGE THREAD
Once Upon a Contest · 12-13-18 10:40am
by Lostwordsmith
*Star* Re: Once Upon a Contest · 12-21-18 1:01pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Once Upon a Contest · 12-24-18 11:40am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Once Upon a Contest · 12-24-18 11:49am
by Lostwordsmith
Re: Re: Re: Once Upon a Contest · 12-24-18 11:52am
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3236962