*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3208640
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1794493
We're back again this year! Help us celebrate WdC's 18th Birthday in this fun auction!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 2, 2018 at 1:24am
Edited: September 2, 2018 at 1:33am
Winners for Day One!
Yea! We had a fabulous First Day! Here are the Winners for the day:

Merit Badge in WdC Ice Cream Social
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs

Announcing the Winners from Day One of Our Celebration

Winner of the "Invalid Item Drawing is Shaye . She was the only one to guess the Flavor Coffee Caramel Fudge.

Top Five Bidders (total bids):

Choconut ~ 265,000 GPs
Andy~hating university ~ 215,000 GPs
Shaye ~200,000 GPs
*Badge* Samberine Everose ~200,000 GPs
Ẃeβ࿚ẂỉԎḈĥ ~ 181,818 GPs (on one package)

Because this prize Merit Badge comes from my one Free Merit Badge given each day from The StoryMaster and The StoryMistress , I cannot withhold it until fourteen days have expired. Therefore, I went down the list of top bidders and have awarded it to the first one who has not received a merit badge from me recently.

Samberine Everose will be receiving my exclusive WdC Merit Badge for placing bids totaling 200,000 GPs in "Invalid Item today.

There are lot of ways to win prizes, so do come by and check out the packages and, maybe, leave a package or GP donation while you're there. We're having so much fun. I know how overwhelming today was with ALL the wonderful Birthday activities that opened today, but we have lots of packages that have no bids and lots of packages you may want to raise the bids on.

I hope to see you back soon! We still have lots of prizes to give away!

Invalid Item  []

by A Guest Visitor

"Invalid Item
"Punctuation Inc.
"Invalid Item

NEW USER NAME: mimi1214

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Winners for Day One! · 09-02-18 1:24am
by Pat ~ Rejoice always!

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Pat ~ Rejoice always!.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3208640