Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3161440
Rated: GC · Message Forum · Community · #2146092
A support forum for writers dealing with mental illness
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 5, 2018 at 3:52pm
Re: Re: Intro of sorts?
by Cinn
"If you want something done, ask a busy person to do it." ...That's pretty accurate. *Laugh*

If someone asked me to describe you, I don't know that "nice, smart, and determined" would be the first I thought of. *Think* But then, you're a bit different on WDC I think.

I remember when you were pretty new. I thought you were like 50 years old. Certainly older than me. You were very... serious, I guess? I was totally shocked that you were, basically a baby. I think like 16 or something then?

Anyway, somewhere along the line, you started full-tilt acting your age on here. I think because you could. No competition here... no pressure. No one expects you to be perfect and all of that. It was interesting to see. You never know what something new can do for you until you give it a try. It looks like WDC has been a safe outlet for you... maybe MWHA will be even more so.

Oh, and yeah... that's not to imply that you're like... not smart or nice or whatever. *Rolling* You obviously are. Those are just not the first things I'd think of. They're a bit ordinary, and you're not ordinary. I'd be more inclined to say that you're colorful and dynamic (meaning, continuous activity-- related to being 'energetic' and 'forceful'). In my view, that is pretty much the complete opposite of boring old "smart and nice". You've got to admit... as quiet and reserved as you are off WDC, you're totally NOT that on here. *Wink*

MESSAGE THREAD
Intro of sorts? · 02-05-18 12:06am
by Dragon is hiding
Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-05-18 8:15am
by Kit
Re: Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-16-18 8:32am
by Whata SpoonStealer
Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-05-18 12:04pm
by Jayne
*Star* Re: Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-05-18 3:52pm
by Cinn
Re: Re: Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-05-18 6:24pm
by Dragon is hiding
Re: Re: Re: Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-05-18 6:32pm
by Cinn
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-05-18 6:40pm
by Dragon is hiding
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-05-18 6:57pm
by Cinn
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-05-18 9:35pm
by Dragon is hiding
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-05-18 9:43pm
by Cinn
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-05-18 9:51pm
by Dragon is hiding
Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-06-18 11:46am
by Charlie ~
Re: Re: Intro of sorts? · 02-06-18 5:42pm
by Shh...whisper, MHWAmember

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Charlie ~.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3161440