*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3069197
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 15, 2017 at 7:50pm
Customizable Review Field
After a loooooooooong hiatus I'm finally back; I've posted some new work in my port and got a few of my community activities up and running. As I was starting a few reviews to truly get back into the swing of things, I have an idea that could be neat and helpful from the standpoint of both writer and reviewer.

What if instead of the standard and same text field that was on the bottom of every piece that allows review, what if the writer were able to make it more customizable. For the sake of being misunderstood, almost like an attached survey/questionnaire instead of just the standard review field. For instance, if the writer of a short story was wanting feedback on a particular aspect (how Susy and Deryl's relationship comes across, plot, believability of dialogue, etc.) It'd let the reviewer know what is most helpful and would give a reviewer something to really focus on and be most helpful.

I wouldn't ever want to take away someone's freedom to review however they'd like and talk about whatever they'd like, but I think it'd be a neat and really useful resource for writers to have.

Just an idea.

Now onto review since I've been slacking for 5 years *Sob* *Sob* *Sob*

Header for Scream
Hi, I'm your tour guide. Here to show you around campus. Let's get started!

I am who I am.
Those that matter don't mind.
And those that mind don't matter.

~ * ~

Writing.Com Signature Image for Upgraded Registered Authors!

~ * ~

| A NEW FANTASY TRILOGY |
"The Empty Crown Eulogy

Get an honest review today @ "ProseChef: Gourmet Reviews
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Customizable Review Field · 02-15-17 7:50pm
by Scare-emy
Re: Customizable Review Field · 03-03-17 12:29am
by Past Member 'northernwrites'

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3069197