*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3027727
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore. Prep 2024 signups now open!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 8, 2016 at 2:15pm
Lost Character
Wow, here I am trying to work ok my second Minor Character and I can't seem to work on his story. It's all in my head but he doesn't seem to want to be put on paper/computer. That's what I get for my ex leaving. The character was his creation and now I sort of have to start all over again. ugh, one unusual barbarian slowly coming up.

Elfin Dragon ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Merit Badge in Interactives
[Click For More Info]

Congrats and thank you for your participation in  [Link To Item #2027122] ! Sometimes it's hard to step out of our comfort zone and try something different, but I'm glad you did. Perhaps you can use some of your added chapters for more inspiration. *^*Heart*^* ~ Gaby and the team Merit Badge in Writing.Com  1st Anniversary
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your  1st  Writing.Com Account Anniversary! Merit Badge in Nano Participant
[Click For More Info]

2020 has been such a rough year for so many people, I've decided to upgrade everybody's badges for this year's 12th Annual  [Link To Item #1546312]  to spread a little holiday good cheer. Thank you for all your writing efforts this month! ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Lost Character · 10-08-16 2:15pm
by Elfin Dragon-finally published
Re: Lost Character · 10-08-16 2:19pm
by Anders J. Miller-Go Big Red!
Re: Lost Character · 10-08-16 2:43pm
by Storm Machine
Re: Re: Lost Character · 10-08-16 2:47pm
by Elfin Dragon-finally published

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3027727